TRANSLATE THIS PAGE
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

corazon

sculptures of Elvia Cor, My Frida Kahlo and Picasso tree, art exhibition in Netherland.

Presentation of the sculptures of Elvia Cor in Holland , in the gallery Kortom , Zeist .

Sculptress of Sitges, Elvia Cor , traveled to Holland to attend the opening of the exhibition at the gallery Kortoom in which presented , among other works , like the human sells,  his sculpture "Picasso tree" and "My Frida Kahlo"

"I feel happy after so many months of working alone in my studio , enjoy how the Dutch audience watched my sculptures with much interest and acceptance , I am excited . Being with my Picasso and my Frida in this beautiful gallery , showing its interior light and significance of the project " creative souls " gives me great joy .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario